The winter that I wrote The Do-Over, I fantasized about a woman who takes a vacation from her life. Now, let me say that I have a great life, but who couldn’t use a little break?
I’m heading to Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina with a bunch of girlfriends & I’m very happy to say it looks like life is imitating art!
Hope you’re enjoying your own first month of SUMMER.
It’s 34 degrees here in Montana, and it’s Spring Break. Yep, the vacation that centers around warm weather and all things beachy has begun with SNOW. So, to celebrate, here are 10 reasons we all deserve a little warmth.
- It’s past the official first day of spring, so bring it!
- My backyard looks like this…
3. I like my backyard when it looks like this…
4. College students probably don’t need a week on a beach as much as the rest of us do.
5. I’m pretty sure I heard Oprah say, “You get a vacation and you get a vacation and you get a vacation!”
6. Frostbite doesn’t glow the same way a tan does.
7. Even bears know it’s time to stop being cooped up in the den.
8. Admit it, you’ve rented every movie in Redbox this winter and are starting to see even the bad ones twice.
9. There are some really cute bathing suit cover-ups out there, so the only thing to fear is fear itself.
10. You’ve been good all winter, and when Santa came by on a sleigh yesterday, he said you could take a week off!
Enjoy the spirit of Spring Break even if you have no sunshine or time off!
To celebrate… March 31st & April 1st, download for FREE the romantic comedy
Plan On It: 6 Men in 6 Months
You may not have a beach, but you can have a beach read!
P.S. If you’re not signed up for my email list (at the top right “Subscribe” box just pop in your email) you’ll want to be by March 29th… Someone will win a bubble bath gift basket just like the one that drove Mara to Canada in The Do-Over!