Top 10 Reasons to Celebrate a 30th High School Reunion!
Getting ready to deliver the Top 10…
10 Reasons to Celebrate A 30th Reunion…
10. At 18 we knew it all. Now we appreciate knowing anything, anything at all.
9. If you’re a woman, congratulations! Your ’80′s perm has finally grown out. If you’re a man, you are now a normal height.
8. If we had children they’re probably grown or mostly grown. If we didn’t… we have disposable income.
7. Every life stage marks us… diaper rash, acne, wrinkles. Which one would you rather have?
6. We might have thought back then we knew what our lives would be like, but our stories are far more interesting now.
5. It used to be tiring to stalk people. Now we have Facebook.
4. At 18 we thought people were talking about us. Thirty years later, we don’t care. Thirty years from now, we’ll realize no one was ever really paying any attention to us at all.
3. If we bought 100 shares of Apple stock in 1983… we have $2.1 million dollars right now! (We didn’t, did we?)
2. Even if we did look better at 18, we still look waaay better right now than we ever will again.
And the #1 reason to celebrate to celebrate a 30th high school reunion…
1. When we graduated, we wanted to get out into the world. Thirty years later, we realize what an amazing place we had the privilege to call home, and how great it can be to share those memories with the people who knew us when.
Happy reunions & Happy e-Reading!
The Beach Read Sale!
click on the covers or here
(And download from Amazon INSTANTLY!)